Prepare your child for maths success! Written and reviewed by a mathematics specialist, these proven activities teach and reinforce the maths skills children aged five to seven need most.
The lessons in this workbook cover essential skills including understanding and comparing numbers up to 20, identifying basic geometric shapes, telling the time to the hour, counting money, identifying and extending patterns, understanding the fraction concept of a half, and more.
- This activity book is a great educational activity for home, school, or travel.
- Learners will understand how to identify numbers, identify basic geometric shapes, count money, tell the time to the hour, identify patterns, understand standard fraction concepts of the half, and other basic numeracy and problem-solving skills.
- The book is constructed from paper with a durable cover.
- It has a fun and colourful cover.
- It's ideal for ages 5 and above.
- There are 64 pages of fun numeracy and problem-solving problems to complete.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.