Our Early Learning Pack is loaded with 22 pages of fun play-based (reusable/reprintable) activities. Children will develop their fine motor skills, cutting skills, explore feelings and emotions as well as build confidence and independence with self-care tasks. Through engaging sensory activities, this pack also introduces number recognition, letter formation, one to one counting and shapes. The activities in this pack will grow with your child as they learn new concepts as well as consolidate their prior learning.
Fun and appropriate for ages 2-5 years.
Our Early Learning pack has been designed by a teacher-Mum to help develop those important early learning skills and abilities, including self-care skills.
Activities included in this pack:
- Tracing shapes
- Pre-writing line trace
- Cutting skills
- Making Shapes (Use with wooden sticks or playdough)
- 1-10 Number Mats (Use with crayons or playdough)
- A-Z tracing (lower and upper case letters)
- 0-10 Number trace
- Faces & Emotions (Use with playdough or simple draw)
- Tooth Brushing Card (Laminate or put in a plastic sleeve- draw & brush off germs with a toothbrush)
At the time of your purchase, a digital download will be sent to your nominated email account.
Plastic sleeves and props in photos not included.
Please note that this is not a physical product.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.