The benefits of matching and memory games for preschool aged children are numerous. Some of them include:
- improve concentration.
- train visual memory.
- increase short term memory.
- increase attention to detail.
- improve the ability to find similarities and differences in objects.
- help to classify objects that are grouped by similar traits.
- improve vocabulary.
This is a great little memory game to play with your preschooler. All you have to do is print it out and cut out the 'tiles'. This game includes nine pairs of pictures.
This digital file will be emailed to your nominated email address.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.