Beginners Snap Game
- This game by Educational Colours is great for beginner readers to practise their literacy skills and build early reading confidence.
- Beginners Snap contains 160 laminated cards divided and coded into two sets.
- Ideal for the development of pre-reading skills the cards are perfect as a sorting and matching activity for children aged 4+.
- If you prefer small groups can have lots of fun playing Snap Fish or Concentration … games that will enhance their social, language, memory, concentration, visual recall and discrimination abilities.
- Thirty-two 'trick' cards are included in each box to add an extra level of difficulty. The kids need to be very careful not to 'snap' on the cards that are different in either size or colour!
- Sturdy storage box. 19cm x 14.5cm x 5.5cm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.