Students can create their own weather wheel:
- Colour each section and different type of weather scenario
- Cut out the wheel and arrow along the dotted lines
- Affix the arrow to the center of the wheel with a fold back clip (Teacher assisted)
Use this activity during a Weather unit or in weekly rotations. For a sturdier finish, it is recommended that you print on card.
Clipart Credit Krista Wallden - Creative Clips
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.